EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AJANAkA MR LOBALOBA(PAIN)


How did you Pull That off?
You Release your PAIN
and since then it has grown to and
grown to Dominate the West Africa


I thank God for that, Rap song is an expression of your feelings, emotions, so i already know what I want to talk about I just feel the "see you again" instrumental fit in well.

 whats the recipe behind making the
song?

I had the concept of the song, the story line already and I approached a producer to make the song

Tell us more about you?

I'm Gafar, A funaabite from the department of Animal production and health 500l. Im from Ogun state.

Whats you fashion taste bud like, can you give us an insight?

As an artiste I have to dress well Its a show business You know, so i have to look good and follow the trend.

The name Ajanaku how did you
come to bear the name?

I actually performed somewhere in bariga and after the show one man called me and said I performed like an elephant he called me ajanaku and since then I dropped the name D'black and adopted the name Ajanaku


What do you consider your self, a
recording or performing artiste and do you write your own songs?

Yeah, I write all my songs and I'm a performer as well

What is your currently track you are working on?

I have worked on many songs, and I'm dropping a hit soon, so watchout.

 Give us an insight into your
background (where are from, your
parents, where did you grow up,
education, and childhood)

I'm from gbagada from the family of three.

 Whats your Affiliation like in the
Nigerian music circle?

Chocolate city, YBNL, Mr 2kay, kiss Daniel, Ycee and so on

Where would we catch ajanaku
on a friday or a saturday night?

I don't stay in one place, If I'm not in a show, I'd be in the studio working

What Kind of music do you listen to, what inspires you?

I listen to every good music, any genre, and my environment,  thing I see around inspires me.

I know your popularity level has grown to a great level , has the money started coming in as well because a lot of nigerian artiste fake making money ?

I thank God for everything, I'm coming, everything is changing for good, greater future ahead.


Last note what should we be expecting from you after you last track?

Be expecting  good music from me

What words of advice did you gave for your fans?

No pain, no gain you have to work hard to be successful... No food for a lazy man

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.