EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH FOYAAWARD NOMINEE kiDDa


Can we meet you?

Olawale Zodiq, Microbiology 300l,

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?

Military strategies, D strength, D courage, Bravery.  

Where is home at the moment?
Where are you based?

Mama's lodge and U.S.A( family moved already).

You’re from which state?

I'm from Lagos state

Could you describe a typical day?

day is always, Goto school, come back, stay indoor, roll some playstation shii. Some music, always indoorz. Sleep. Yh, I'm lowkey like that.        

Which do you keep more as
friends, the ladies or the guys and
please tell us why?

Ion really keep friends, only d real ones. Buh definately Guyz. Few tho. Been stabbed many times, so I decided to slice my cake alone.


What other skills or talents do you
have? Is there any you’re putting
into good use?


I'm a certified computer engr and networker. Make people laugh too. Ah play soccer too, and I do corrective talks too,yu know, talk people back to their rails. I lecture too, ah take alota tutorial, I'm 90% all about education.

What are your interests and
hobbies?

playing soccer, video games, whining, educational question and answer battle. I'm a philanthropist,

Describe your signature outfit?


 ah top, ah Jean, a kick.

How important has social media
been for you?

Informative..very important.

 HOW DO YOU FEEL BEING A NOMINEE
FOR THE FOYA ?

I'm honoured,

How did you handle your female friends?


all females close to me are in life, I give them whatever they want 'if I have to tho', think girls should be treated Wif respect, so I give a 100.

What or which day will be your
happiest moment/day?

The day I graduate as a medical doctor.

What is your most cherish fashion accessories?

kicks

If you could change a single thing
in the world, what would it be?

human reasoning, if errybody can reason right, its gonn be a flawless world

Where do you see yourself 5 years
from now? What are your personal
goals?

Still achieving ma goals. I'm currently a student of microbiology 300l, no be wetin I wan study be dat..me done with this, me starting over as a medical student. Lord help me

Word: I see wealth at a tender age a blessing, not a weapon of oppression,  you rich? Keep calm and give, person fit die at any fockn time

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.