EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH BLESSING AUDU(EX-MISS FUNAAB)


Nice meeting you,we will love to know
who AUDU BLESSING is? Please tell
us about yourself?

my name is Audu blessing,kind hearted,hardworking,school in federal university of  Agriculture Abeokuta ogun state,am in my 4th year in d uni,studying agricultural economics,An entrepreneur, am into so many buisness,Am a professional make up artist, i have a call to order kitchen(catering),i am a model & also a beauty queen,am from kogi state.

What are your interests and
hobbies?

My interests is to keep adding value to myself & to inspire the people that are looking up to me, my hobbies are singing,dancing,cooking & of cos Laughing *Lols*

You’re from which state?

Am from Kogi state

How many of you in your family?

Family of 7 am the first born

5boys two girls

Could you describe a typical day?

A typical day for me,if am in school,I go for lectures in the morning,when am back I relax a bit &I check my mails,blogs & updates.then get to cook something up in my kitchen since I don't buy food out

What and who motivated you to
contest for the MISS FUNAAB
pageantry?

didn't have it in mind of contesting actually,my friends around pushed me to it & luckily I won.

What sport did you love most?

I love swimming alot.

How did you feel when they announced your name as the winner?

immediately I was announced as the winner,I broke into tears,it was a huge honor & responsibilty,i was happy,immediately I was announced as the winner,I broke into tears,it was a huge honor & responsibilty.i was happy.

After you won the award what impact,did you took on students as model?

After I won the award,I took a pet project ,it was an entrepreneurial training for youths,we brought on board different facilitators on various vocational skills,to impact in student in music,fashion,cosmetics,catering,cloth branding & designing,Modelling,photography,graphics design & the likes,my main goal &  aim was impact lives on how to be independent ,to be self dependent ,& again to empower themselves In order to have something doing while In school & also after school.

Knowing you as public figure in unaab,how did you cope with man in campus?

Men will always come around when they see a beautiful girl,I was able to cope & still coping but am always on move ,always busy so have to free time for men.

What other skills or talents do you
have? Is there any you’re putting
into good use?

Apart from my make up skills ,i love cooking,so I am having a big plans towards that,thinking of opening a big restaurant for cattys_kitchen but because of lectures & school,I won't be chanced to do that,then I taught I just limit it to just a call to order kitchen,where people order for any type of food they want &I Will make deliveries.am also a good singer & dancer,tho am a chorister in my church.

These days, what have you been up
to or which project(s) have you
been embarking on?

currently the only project am doing at hand is majorly building my make up & catering careers ,I just opened my make up studio, Am opening my eatery next,the world should look out for Cattysplaceandempire,it's going to huge.

How important has social media
been for you?
Social media

social media is just like my best friend,I am always on the look out for updates,social media has really helped me publicize what I do & links me up with important people I need.

What has been your most
embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment is whenever people see my eyes & tell me it's not real,it's fake,some elderly women like my female lecturers in school would have finished insulting me before knowing the cat eyes are natural & not contact lens.Lol then tend to apologize buh am use to it all.

which day will be your
happiest moment?

Everytime I acquire new success & new level or new post are always my happiest moment & days

If you could change a man,what will you love most as man?

First thing first I don't ever wana change to a man,coz am a super woman of pride & heritage,I love myself the  way I am....if i could change to a man the only thing I will love most as a man has to be the fact that am the head of the family,I am responsible for all my family affairs & the fact that I am a KING


In the next five years,I will be a very successful business woman,happily married with kids,have my own businesses,have so many charity foundations,would have done alot philanthropical works & above all live wealthy.

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.