INTERVIEW WITH FOYAAWARS NOMINEE IBILE BOI KORAY



How did you Pull That off?
You Release your AYO and since then it has grown to and
grown to Dominate the West Africa?

Ayo is a song I Neva planned to record,we went to studio normally just to go and flex.buh on getting to studio I met sez the guy who took the hook in the song.So we were playing all the beats in our fone and the one we used caught our eyes.We heard the beat,rehearsed right dere in the studio and we recorded in less than thirty min.I told sez let's make something catchy n we decided to title it Ayo

Tell us more about you?

My name is saibu oluwadamilare akorede,fourth in the family of five.A native of Ogun state .I grew up in sagamu ,I had my education in private school in sagamu.they were private schools.

Whats you fashion taste bud like, can
you give us an insight?

My fashion taste bud,shey fashion get taste bud if then e gaz get cotton bud niyen o,lool.M a fan of timberlands, jackets, caps.n I love anytin dat mk me look cute wen I put it on.

The name KORAY how did you
come to bear the name?

Came about my name from my full name akorede.

What do you consider your self, a
recording or performing artiste and do
you write your own songs?

Am a recording and performing artiste.I write my songs and write for pple too.

What is your currently track you are working on?

I v a lot of projects in the studio and will be dropping two songs soon out of the project.the tracks are titled my way and flow.

What Kind of music do you listen to,
what inspires you?

I listen to rap songs a lot,especially the likes vector,reminisce, erriga,poe,Mi,and will sing commercial like olamide and lil kesh.m working on a commercial song.I listen to the likes of ASA ,brymoor.they motivate me to write evergreen songs.what inspires me most is God and fresh breeze.u cannot understand

Where would we catch KORAY
on a friday or a saturday night?

On a Friday or Saturday, if m not in school then either a club,my father's Aouse or a show.


I know your popularity level has
grown to a great level , has the money
started coming in as well because a lot of
nigerian artiste fake making money ?

I don't fake making money,it might not be what we r hoping for now buh we are not where we used to be.raba they enta small small be Orin DJ shabsy, lool.punchline.

Last note what should we be
expecting from you after you last track?

U should expect a great n amazing lyrics in my upcoming songs.koray has come to stay,my next two tracks are fire.

What words of advice did you gave for your fans?

For my fans and awon air-conditioning me,I wanna say a very big tank u for ur support so far,I love.I want us to believe, dreams don't die.follow ur dreams,no b for twitter alone o=d .punchline.

And my IG handle...iam_koray ,twitter @iyiolar 20

Nice Meeting you Mr ibile boy Aka Baddest yoruba rapper

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.