INTERVIEW WITH GAFGOLD OMO ALHAJA


How did you Pull That off?
Your new release
and since then it has grown to and
grown to Dominate the West Africa

Hmmmm d recipe behind d song was from my producer, I Holla him how I want itt den we both composed it right away it all came out well

 whats the recipe behind making the
song?

Hmmm am currently d CEO of cherry entertainment ND also an artist which have more potential ND passion for music

Whats you fashion taste bud like, can
you give us an insight?

Wow my fashion taste is me always being good, like I love everyone starring @ me

The name GafGold how did you
come to bear the name?

Aww Gafgold was given to me by my mum cause she's popularly know as alhaja Gold so my real name is Gafar so she do call me Gafgold

What is your currently track you are working on?

Am currently working on SHYguy ND ILEKE

Tell Us more about you?


Am from ogun state but grew up in Lagos @abule egba. Where I spent my childhood

Where would we catch Gafgold
on a friday or a saturday night?

You can catch him in the studio or club

What Kind of music do you listen to,
what inspires you?

Love songs and dance hall

I know your popularity level has
grown to a great level , has the money
started coming in as well because a lot of
nigerian artiste fake making money ?

The money issue, have only been paid for two shows alone one in abuja ND also lekki but I don't do free shows again

Last note what should we be
expecting from you after you last track?

Dope songs and most expecially a video this year

What words of advice did you gave for your fans?

Want to tell them to keep supporting good music ND also help in publicity, sponsorships and bookings

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.