SUNDAY BLISS WITH KOMOLAFE TUNDE(NOLLYWOOD MOVIE ACTOR)


Can we meet you?

 I am Tunde Komolafe, first of five, 500 level student of Funaab, an actor and aspiring director.

Where is home at the moment?
Where are you based?

Base in Abeokuta for now

You’re from which state?

Am from Osun State




WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION?

My biggest inspiration are those people that has been through many trials in life, but
remains positive and manage to press on and do what needs to be done. I love and respect these people

Could you describe a typical day?

My typical day is anytime I find myself on set (film location) because it requires lot of concentration.


Describe your signature outfit?

Always on shirt with folding sleeve / part in my hair.😀

How important has social media
been for you?

Social media is an avenue where i  learn new things, meet and share ideas with different people

What are your interests and
hobbies?

Watching films and reading novels

how did you feel when you get nominated?

Woow, I feel honoured to be selected out of the champions. It's not easy. Thanks Foya

How did you handle your female friends?

Lmaooo, very carefully, as you know ladies can make and break. I salute una

If you could change a single thing
in the world, what would it be?

Seriously I would change the inequality among men. SayNoToDiscrimination


Where do you see yourself 5 years
from now? What are your personal
goals?

Uhmmm in 5years?That's beyond my scope anyway, buh I see great as in GREAT. Do you get me? GREAT GREAT GREAT






PERSONAL GOALS: is for God to grant me things that the whole world will seek my attention for.

IG handle - @tundekomolafe

Twitter- iam_tundekomol ‎

Featured Movies: July 1st, Alani Pamolekun, Oruko, Oba Adesope, The Game, First Love, Saamu Alajo, Tijo Terin, Tipa tipa,Erin oni and more sha

No comments

Chofab Entertainment 2016 Designed by Move Media 07033305573. Powered by Blogger.